I pretty much forgot to post my goals yesterday (and my last Top List Tuesday as well), but, hey, I'm very busy! Well, I'll make it up by posting today and you would all make me very happy if you could pretend it's still Sunday. :)
Last week's list was:
- read 50 pages on The Casual Vacancy - Ok!
- proofread my thesis - Ok!
- drink 2 liters of water per day - failes (so I'll repeat it this week and keep trying...)
- put a new wallpaper on my office computer's desktop - Ok! This was the wallpaper I chose from my personal photos:
- drink 2 liters of water per day
- ride a bike
- print my thesis
- finish reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower
By the way, I'm really enjoying The Casual Vacancy, and a few people said they're also reading. I'm curious to know everyone's opinion, so please write to me when you finish it. =) I still have a long way before I finish it, and I'm a slow reader, so I'm alternating it with other books. Do you guys do that too?