sexta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2012

DIY: Decorative Christmas Cards Ribbon

This is an idea I had while watching a series. On the background, I saw several Christmas cards hanging from a ribbon and I found that a great idea. You can display the cards your friends sent you and also decorate your house for hollidays!

You will need:
- a beautiful ribbon;
- double-sided adhesive tape;
- some rivets or nails;
- Christmas cards.


1. Choose a place to put your ribbon. I picked a wooden column we have on the living room, but you can choose a wall or maybe a door. Then, fix the top of your ribbon on it using the rivets or nails. The lenght of your ribbon may vary. Mine took the whole column's lenght. If you have cats, you may want to fix the bottom of the ribbon, to avoid them playing with it.






2. Apply double-sided tape to the back of your cards. I put my tapes unaligned because I wanted to dispose the cards diagonally.




3. Fix the cards to the ribbon. Be careful on measuring the distance between the cards, so that you'll have enough space for them all.




4. Enjoy your neatly decorated room!





I hope you like this tutorial and I'm sorry for the lame pics. Someday I'll take my boyfriend's Nikon to have some decent photos to the blog.

Um comentário: